Today I cooked 2 dishes for dinner.
I prefer light and fewer ingredients because I'm renting right now and don't have adequate cookers and seasonings as those used by households. So I 'll present a fast and simple method I cook for myself every now and then.
The first one is stir-fried oyster mushroom with meat.
All you need are:
1. Some oyster mushroom
2. 1/4 kilo of pork belly
3. Some garlic and soy sauce and salt
- First, turn on the stove with medium heat and add oil in to the pan.
- Add the shredded garlic to the oil and let it cook for a while until you smell the the garlic has been well-cooked.
- Then add the sliced pork to the pan and quickly sir-fry it for until it turned white.
- Pour about 1 table spoon of soy sauce to the pork.
- Prepare the mushrooms which I chopped into cubes
- Add them into the pan and slightly cook for a while
- Add salt to your taste.
Now I have meat, but vegs are essential as well.
So I cooked Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce.
This one is even simpler.
All I used are:
1. sliced garlic
2. Chinese broccoli
3. oyster sauce
- First, chop the broccoli into 1-inch length
- Add the finely chopped garlic into boiling heat oil
- followed by the broccoli
- Stir until they are tender
- Then add some oyster sauce to taste
The two dishes can be served now,
with some Thailand steamed rice.
Simple, fast and healthy, though may look not that nice as stated on the menu.
But I really enjoyed my meal~haha