Friday, December 24, 2010

MY DINNER MEAL today~

Hi guys:

Today I cooked  2 dishes for dinner.

I prefer light and fewer ingredients because I'm renting right now and don't have adequate cookers and seasonings as those used by households. So I 'll present a fast and simple method I cook for myself every now and then.

The first one is stir-fried oyster mushroom with meat.
All you need are:
1. Some oyster mushroom
2. 1/4 kilo of pork belly
3. Some garlic and soy sauce and salt



  • First, turn on the stove with medium heat and add oil in to the pan.
  • Add the shredded garlic to the oil and let it cook for a while until you smell the the garlic has been well-cooked.
  • Then add the sliced pork to the pan and quickly sir-fry it for until it turned white.
  • Pour about 1 table spoon of soy sauce to the pork.




  • Prepare the mushrooms which I chopped into cubes
  • Add them into the pan and slightly cook for a while
  • Add salt to your taste.


Now I have meat, but vegs are essential as well.
So I cooked Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce.
This one is even simpler.
All I used are:
1. sliced garlic
2. Chinese broccoli
3. oyster sauce

  • First, chop the broccoli into 1-inch length
  • Add the finely chopped garlic into boiling heat oil
  • followed by the broccoli
  • Stir until they are tender
  • Then add some oyster sauce to taste


The two dishes can be served now,
with some Thailand steamed rice.
Em, yum~


Simple, fast and healthy, though may look not that nice as stated on the menu.
But I really enjoyed my meal~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment